? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Tactical_Duplex's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical_Duplex

Minecraft Username Vatrakosa

Age 15

Timezone CST

Country Untied States

Realm Activity Only Western Realm

Activity I can put in at least 14-28 hours a week due to school.

Experience I do not have any previous experience.

Explain I am 15, and have been playing Minecraft since I was 4. I have lots of experience with gaming and computers.

I play on Western at least 2 hours a day as I am completely addicted. I consider myself to be a good part of the community and I tend to steer away from being toxic. I tend to also be very social with other players and get conversations going as well as help out people in need.

Here are some things I think a moderator should have/know:

- Flexibility
- Knowledge
- Patience
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Kindness
- Leadership

My skill set:

- Fast Typer
- Good Social Skills
- Friendly
- Very Smart
- Able To Adapt

What I Lack:

- A wide sense of humor
- Ability to take most jokes
- Toxicity (mostly lol)
- Patience (somewhat)

I am okay with any role from helper to SrMod. It doesn't make much of a difference to me as long as I can help others.

If any more information is needed you can contact me at Vatrakosa#7998 on discord.
Thank you for taking your time to read over my application.

Last edited:

RKOverdrive

Granted MineSaga doesn't have a large community at all anymore but you still need to start out a tad bit smaller on other servers first. Playing the game since you were little might sound good but there's a huge difference between moderating it on this kind of a level vs simply playing it.

There is still a strong lack of detail (Granted its mostly just because you have zero "official" experience from any other server) and there's something else I want to point out to you flaw wise and that is you say a staff member should be flexible but above that you also made it a point to say you are only active on Western.

-1 from me.

Tactical_Duplex

Granted MineSaga doesn't have a large community at all anymore but you still need to start out a tad bit smaller on other servers first. Playing the game since you were little might sound good but there's a huge difference between moderating it on this kind of a level vs simply playing it.

There is still a strong lack of detail (Granted its mostly just because you have zero "official" experience from any other server) and there's something else I want to point out to you flaw wise and that is you say a staff member should be flexible but above that you also made it a point to say you are only active on Western.

-1 from me.
I respect your opinion, however, because I am only active on western this means I can put more into my work that mods who do both.

RKOverdrive

I respect your opinion, however, because I am only active on western this means I can put more into my work that mods who do both.
Thats where the having zero experience would come into play. Servers operate on a couple different varieties of plugins that handle issuing the perma mutes, temp mutes, and bans. Which is why it would be in your best interest to try looking at working on some smaller servers to get an idea of how to use them and when to use them.

And thats just for the in-game commands. This of course also has to add the fact that you would be dealing with a ton of unique people on MineSaga and you yourself already stated you both lack patience somewhat and you are toxic plus cannot handle jokes mostly/ have a sense of humor. Not having patience of any kind alone would typically make you unfit to be a staff of any kind. :|

Tactical_Duplex

Thats where the having zero experience would come into play. Servers operate on a couple different varieties of plugins that handle issuing the perma mutes, temp mutes, and bans. Which is why it would be in your best interest to try looking at working on some smaller servers to get an idea of how to use them and when to use them.

And thats just for the in-game commands. This of course also has to add the fact that you would be dealing with a ton of unique people on MineSaga and you yourself already stated you both lack patience somewhat and you are toxic plus cannot handle jokes mostly/ have a sense of humor. Not having patience of any kind alone would typically make you unfit to be a staff of any kind. :|
I am already friendly with most players on Western so I think I could work with them fairly well. Also in terms of patience I put somewhat because it really depends on the topic. I can usually go a few hours.

WillzaTeam

Administration Team
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Administrator
Hello there @Tactical_Duplex , Unfortunately, we are not accepting applications on our forums anymore. We would love you to apply over on our discord server ( https://discord.gg/minesaga ). Once you have joined you can go to the #support channel and type "-new" and from there the bot will Direct Message you and from there you will select the 7'th option for applications.

From everyone, we wish you very good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.