? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

BMP__'s Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMP__

Minecraft Username BMP__

Age 16

Timezone GMT +2 Isreal time

Country israel

Realm Activity western

Activity I believe every day I can be online about 3-4 hours
in a week around 30 hours

Experience At the past I had around 3 staff positions
( I didnt had any staff position lately )

first one was the "biggest" one on server called VARboosted -
it was about 2 years ago and I was helper - admin on it
one day I met a nice guy and I played with them awhile and then he told me he opens a server
He opened it and he also had a youtube channel so he could advertise it
there was arround 25-60 players on each and every day
and meanwhile Playing I got promoted to helper and from there to mod and senior mod and admin
The server closed becasue it started dying and it wasnt active at all so he decided to close it
but still I was helping moderating chat and making new stuff on

there isnt much to say about the other 2 staff positions
but what I can say is me and my friend tried to open a server twice
which was not so successful because we couldnt advertise it on any way so we decided to close it
it was around 1 and a half 2 years ago

Explain 1: as you can see I mentioned above in my staff positions I didnt had much of experience, But I play this game and the server enough to know to function properly as a staff member

2: I am a peaceful person - which means Im not toxic or salty to other players even when they are trying to argue me or be toxic to me, Im staying mature and not starting to fight against them like a child.

3: Im a trustworthy guy - in my opinion ( and others opinions ) you can give me any responsibility and i`ll try my best to do it in the best and most responsible way possible, I wont take into my adventage anything and wont abuse anything and wont scam or do anything like that.

4: If I started something, I would never stop in the middle, I will always finish it -
as I said above I will always do stuff in the best way I can possibly do

5: I`m able to communicate with anyone -sometimes people are not obvious or they do not speak smoothly
I`m able to deal with them - we always been there
so sometimes instead of quitting because something isnt obvious or raging because of it
I would just stay calm and try to figure out what did the person meant

6: I believe everyone is not 100% mature, Everyone sometimes behaves childishly
and I dont really see any problem in it, because its always good to laugh
I am mature, but I`m willing to be a staff member who laughs with everyone
and not trying to be tough with everyone

In conclusion -
In my opinion I will function properly as a staff member
Although I dont have much experiences
or I wont be tough with people

thanks, have a great day !

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
Try to improve your punctuation and add a tonne more information to your app. You just came back to minesaga after being away for 2 years. You have a history of being banned before the time you left (as seen by your discord msgs). Don't think that's a good precedence to have. Maybe try playing on the server for a couple months and being active in the community before applying again.

BMP__

about my break, yes I know it I wanted to give it a chance I still didnt forgot anything important
and about the ban, I got banned once because of autoclick, but I believe people can change:)
thanks for the honest opinion.

Colletidae

Commander
I don’t feel as you are ready to become a staff and I mean no disrespect when saying that.

- Your application lacks detail.
- Your application has punctuation errors that could easily be fixed with effort.
- You have not really shown that you really want this position. You are not active on forums which I believe is important when looking for staff. When you are active on all platforms, it shows you interacting with the community and it shows effort into wanting the position. When you applied, you had 1 message on forums.
- You have no staffing experience, therefore, I suggest you start on smaller servers.

However, good luck!
- Colletidae

Himaa

Your application is a lack of detail, a lot of grammar mistakes and what colletidae said too i wish you luck.

EPDGamers

I don’t feel as you are ready to become a staff and I mean no disrespect when saying that.

- Your application lacks detail.
- Your application has punctuation errors that could easily be fixed with effort.
- You have not really shown that you really want this position. You are not active on forums which I believe is important when looking for staff. When you are active on all platforms, it shows you interacting with the community and it shows effort into wanting the position. When you applied, you had 1 message on forums.
- You have no staffing experience, therefore, I suggest you start on smaller servers.

However, good luck!
- Colletidae
Agree with all but do we know that punishments will be handled on forums since we know there's a discord bot for it now.

RKOverdrive

-Lack of attention to detail.
-Little to no separation of text as far as the category for previous experience.
-Punctuation mistakes are still present as mentioned above.
-Lack of previous experience on other servers.

As far as the attitude goes in Discord you are like a 50/50 in terms of toxicity vs nice. In-Game I haven't seen you enough times to be able to comment or form an opinion on that.

And much like some other players who are trying to be staff you yourself have stated at least once that MineSaga is "Not worth playing" which to me comes off as you are not wanting the position/ don't deserve it currently.

-1 From me.

WillzaTeam

Administration Team
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Administrator
Hello there @BMP__ , Unfortunately, we are not accepting applications on our forums anymore. We would love you to apply over on our discord server ( https://discord.gg/minesaga ). Once you have joined you can go to the #support channel and type "-new" and from there the bot will Direct Message you and from there you will select the 7'th option for applications.

From everyone, we wish you very good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.